Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The International Women's Forum (IWF) seeks to select a geographically, culturally, ethnically and professionally diverse group of women leaders from across the private, public and social sectors.
2022-2023 Fellows Program applications are due June 1, 2022.
Qualified candidates demonstrate the following attributes:
- Considered change agents within their organization and community
- Possess the ambition to push to the highest levels of their career and the desire to lift as they rise with regard to legacy and mentoring
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, and recommendations
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs associated with the Fellows Program, as well as a commitment to the Legacy Project
- Expectation of at least 10 years of continuing professional activity and leadership contribution following the fellowship. Candidates are judged, in part, on their ability to leverage and maximize the fellowship over time.
Program Tuition for 2022-2023 is US$30,000 per Fellow and includes:
- Fellows Program launch and participation in the 2022 IWF World Leadership Conference in Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Two weeks of customized executive training at Harvard Business School and INSEAD
- Mentor Visits
- All Meals & Accommodations
- All Course Materials
- Transportation is not provided